Saturday 06 November 2021, 14:00 - 16:00
- For the foreseeable future, we will be operating a normal session of up to 18 target bosses spaced 4 metres apart, with each boss having either a solo archer or two to four archers from different households shooting at it.
- Unless otherwise stated All Saturday Afternoon Sessions (Session 2) are for Practice/Rounds ONLY.
- Sessions will have a strict time limit so that we can manage setup and attendance, and members must book online if they want to shoot with no exceptions.
- The pavilion is available for tea/coffee facilities as well as using the toilets.
- Disinfectant spray and hand sanitiser will be available at the field but we advise that you bring your own if you have it, along with gloves and masks for handling club equipment,if you prefer but these are not mandatory.
- Each archer or household will be provided with a target face and a set of target pins which you must take home with you after the session and bring them back and use them again at the next session. You may want to purchase your own target faces and pins, which is fine too.
Please read the various notices from AGB which are attached as PDF files below.
Archers MUST NOT come to the Archery Range if they show symptoms of any illness but in particular of Covid-19.
Please be at the field by 14:00 latest to help set up. Shooting starts promptly at 14:30. If you arrive late without letting the Range Captain know beforehand, particularly if you arrive after shooting has started, you may be asked to go home and not be able to shoot.
You MUST book a session online before coming to the field. Please do not just turn up expecting to shoot. We cannot operate the usual register and so we must have an online record of attendees for insurance purposes and should we need to contact archers shooting at a particular session.
Cumnor House Sports Ground
93 Pampisford Road
To attend this event, fill out the event attendance form below.
If you can't see the attendance form, please check that you are logged into the website by looking at the box in the top-right-hand corner of this page.