Sunday 20 September 2020, 11:30 - 13:45
Archery GB has published Phase One of a return to shooting, following strict guidelines on how we can stay safe when we come to the field.
This session has a 3D Field theme, shooting in single detail at our foam animal targets. There are 8 spaces available including one for the range captain. This session runs in tandem with the normal Sunday morning target practice session and will be set up away from the main shooting line.
- We will be operating a restricted session of 3 lanes spaced 5 metres apart, with each lane having 3D animal targets of different sizes. Archers must shoot in single detail.
- You may keep score but just for fun.
- Sessions will have a strict time limit so that we can manage setup and attendance, and members must book online if they want to shoot with no exceptions.
- The pavilion will remain out of bounds except for using the toilets and to wash your hands. If you use the toilet, you must disinfect it afterwards using products provided.
- Please bring your own refreshments as there will be no facilities at the club.
- Disinfectant spray and hand sanitiser will be available at the field but we advise that you bring your own if you have it, along with gloves and masks for handling club equipment.
- Club equipment and 3D targets must be sprayed with disinfectant after use.
Please read the various notices from AGB which are attached as PDF files below.
Archers MUST NOT come to the Archery Range if they show symptoms of any illness but in particular of Covid-19.
Please be at the field by 11:30 latest to help set up. Shooting starts promptly thereafter.
You MUST book a session online before coming to the field. Please do not just turn up expecting to shoot. We cannot operate the usual register and so we must have an online record of attendees for insurance purposes and should we need to contact archers shooting at a particular session.
Cumnor House Sports Ground
93 Pampisford Road
To attend this event, fill out the event attendance form below.
If you can't see the attendance form, please check that you are logged into the website by looking at the box in the top-right-hand corner of this page.