Saturday 06 January 2018, 10:00 - 13:00
The CSAA Winter Frostbite Postal League runs from November until March and allows Surrey clubs to compete against each other by submitting their monthly scores to the league organisers. Each month CMO are drawn against one of the other clubs in the league and if we beat them, we get 2 points. The team with the most points at the end of March, wins the league.
We have submitted two recurve teams of three senior archers each, two barebow teams of three senior archers each, one compound team of two senior archers, one longbow team of three senior archers, one recurve team of three junior 12+ archers and one barebow team of three junior 12+ archers.
Any CMO member can take part in the frostbite shoot as the best scores that month get submitted to the league. We also give out our own Frostbite trophies at the end of the winter season to the archers who have scored the most, so the more Frostbites you shoot, the more chance you have of winning! Plus of course the more archers we have taking part, the better chance we have of winning the leagues so regular attendance is the name of the game in this competition.
Regulations for the Club team Postal League, Winter 2017-18, to be shot under G.N.A.S. rules.
- The competition will be arranged by bowstyle and age in separate divisions as follows:
Seniors: Recurve, Compound, Longbow, Barebow
Juniors 12+ (12-18): Recurve, Compound, Longbow, Barebow
Juniors U12: Recurve, Compound, Longbow, Barebow
This competition is open to Clubs affiliated to the County Association and to the archers affiliating through them. Archers may not shoot for more than one Club.
- The recurve and compound round to be shot is 3 dozen arrows at 30 metres on the 80cm F.I.T.A. face. For Juniors under 12 the distance will be 20 metres. There will be 2 sighter ends of three arrows each. The longbow round will be a Warwick, shot one way with one end of 6 sighters on the 122cm F.I.T.A face. All rounds must be shot outdoors.
- Senior teams will consist of 3 archers shooting recurve bows, 3 shooting longbows, and 2 archers shooting compound bows. Junior teams will consist of 3 archers shooting recurve bows, 3 shooting longbows, and 2 archers shooting compound bows. Divisions will consist of up to 6 teams, constructed on the basis of estimated team scores. Members of teams do not need to be fixed
- Matches will be shot once a month, from November to March, but may be shot one month in advance without advising opponents.
- Only 1 attempt may be made per match per month. Archers in one discipline must all shoot on the same occasion, but different bowstyles may be shot on separate occasions to allow archers to shoot multiple bowstyles. Junior teams may shoot on separate occasions from Senior teams.
- Scores must be returned to the Postal League Organiser within 5 days of shooting (e-mail is preferred). Late scores will not normally be accepted. Clubs should receive results within 2 weeks of the end of the month.
- An award will be made to the winners of each Division.
CMO Junior Recurve Team vs BYE
Cumnor House Sports Ground
93 Pampisford Road
You must login to confirm your attendance.
The following people are attending this event:
No Registrations Yet