New Memberships or Renewals Ready to Go
The rates for membership to CMO have been set and the new membership plans are live.
New for this year is a Full Associate plan that allows members of other clubs to join and make full use of the benefits of being at CMO, instead of just coming to shoot.
Associates can now get:
- Access to club field & targets to shoot up to 176 times per year (34p per session)
- Priority booking for indoor shooting during October to March (approx 24 sessions - extra fee applies)
- Eligible to vote at the club's AGM
- Eligible for awards and trophies at club competitions and fun shoots
- All scores recorded and club award scheme badges issued but classifications and handicaps must be awarded by your first claim club. It is up to you to submit copies of your scores to your first claim club
- Eligible to attend both home and away friendly tournaments, with the consent of your first claim club
- Eligible to attend internal improver training and archery seminars
- Eligible to attend club fun day events & barbeques
- Access to members section of the website
Head over to the Membership Plans section to renew your membership or join as a new member or an associate here: